Come unto me, all ye that labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light. Matthew 11:28-30
Let Christ lift the heavy burden from your shoulders. Take on the burden of holiness. Everything will be fine.
1. Pray and cast all your cares and burdens upon Christ
2. Pray and ask God to grant you rest from all the challenges of life, rest from pain, sicknesses and any financial difficulties
When you make Christ your best friend, he will work on all your burdens. Good morning and happy Mother’s Day to all our sweet mothers. You are the best .
In His Service!
Your mercy, O LORD, is in the heavens; Your faithfulness reaches to the clouds. Your righteousness is like the great mountains; Your judgments are a great deep; O LORD, You preserve man and beast. Psalms 36:5-6
When the storm clouds crowd in and doubts flood our minds, we must cling to the firm truth that God is Faithful. It will be an anchor to hold us steady through the rough seas of this life. No matter what you are going through never give up, God will prove His faithfulness to you at the end of the day.
1. Pray and thank God for His faithfulness which never fails
2. Pray that God the power of God will go before you to clear every barrier before you
What is said about you shall surely come to pass. Just stay calm and look to God.
As it is written in the Scriptures: “I am making you a father of many nations.” This is true before God, the God Abraham believed, the God who gives life to the dead and who creates something out of nothing.
God never gets it wrong. He doesn’t swing and miss. Every detail of our days comes through the blueprints of his meticulous care for us. And even when all hope seems lost, remember he is the one “who gives life to the dead and calls into existence the things that do not exist”— and he will do that for you.
1. Pray that God will bring to life anything that is dead in your life
2. Pray that every promise of God concerning shall come to pass for His glory.
Remember that your God is in control and He will honor you with life, wealth and total victory.
After he said this, he showed them his hands and his side. His followers were thrilled when they saw the Lord. Then Jesus said again, Peace be with you. As the Father sent me, I now send you. John 20:20-21
What Christ’s Death on the Cross and the Power of His Resurrection Offered to both the disciples and us;
It provides a bridge, a way, to God. It gives us an opportunity to have a personal relationship with the very God who made us and loves us more than we could imagine. Without the cross, there is no way to cross over to the other side of relationship with him. Any attempt will fail. He is the Only Way.
1. Pray that the peace of God will permeate every fiber of your life
2. Pray that the Power of God will go before you and make a way for you
May the true peace of God be with you and give you peace both within and without.
This week began with the risen Jesus Christ. The one whom we serve. The Bible reads:
And that he was seen by Peter and then by the twelve apostles. After that, Jesus was seen by more than five hundred of the believers at the same time. Most of them are still living today, but some have died. Then he was seen by James and later by all the apostles. Last of all he was seen by me—as by a person not born at the normal time.
1 Corinthians 15:5-8
How about you? Do you experience Jesus Christ in the daily activities of your life, or is Jesus just relegated to church services and Sunday school? From what you just read today, you now know that Jesus was “in the midst” of His disciples after His resurrection. They ate with Him, talked to Him, and fellowship with Him. Jesus even helped them catch fish! The resurrected Jesus drew near to His disciples — but is He near to you as you go about the activities of your daily life?
1. Pray that God will draw you nearer to Himself
2. Pray that Jesus will visit you and reveal himself to you in a beautiful and powerful way.
May Jesus draw you nearer to the cross and minister to all your needs.
This week, as you enter the holiest of the Christian Calendar
Mediate of this.
In the morning, as he was returning to the city, he became hungry. And seeing a fig tree by the wayside, he went to it and found nothing on it but only leaves. And he said to it,
“May no fruit ever come from you again!”
And the fig tree withered at once.
On Monday morning, a day after His entry into Jerusalem our master dealt with unfruitfulness, and the idea is that, it is not enough to just look good in church on Sundays…rather, we must bear fruits.
1. Pray that God will help you to take your Christianity to another level of fruitfulness and usefulness
2. Pray that anything that is preventing you to bear fruit shall be dealt with by Jesus in your life
3. Pray that the Lord will help you to be like a tree planted by waters and help you to bear much fruit.
May the Lord save us and grant us success in every area of lives to bear much fruit to His glory.
This week, let’s start our week on this Day 28 of Lent
Meditate on this scripture;
Deep calls unto deep at the noise of Your waterfalls; All Your waves and billows have gone over me. The LORD will command His lovingkindness in the daytime, And in the night His song shall be with me— A prayer to the God of my life. Psalms 42:7-8
Deep down in his heart, David knew that God would turn to him and give him the help and strength he longed for as he travel through life. He says ‘Even in the day time when I feel crushed by my troubles God will command his loving kindness to surround me and give me a song of praise to sing in the night’ (Psalm 42:8).
The fear and hopelessness of David turned to hope in God’s presence, and hope changes to certainty as he responds to the deep call of God.
1. Pray that God will draw you closer to Himself and help you to delve deeper into spiritual things
2. Pray that the strength of God will show up in your weakness
3. Pray that heaven will solidly be behind you.
May you encounter God this week in a powerful way so that we can all shout Hosanna to God in the highest.
Have a frutiful week.
This week, let’s start our week on this Day 23 of Lent
Meditate on this scripture;
But if I use the power of Beelzebul to force out demons, what power do your people use to force demons out? So they will be your judges. But if I use the power of God to force out demons, then the kingdom of God has come to you. Luke 11:19-20
The finger of God is primarily a picture of God’s immense, unlimited power. His finger is more powerful than all the people of the world, than all the fallen angels and demons, than any other power in the universe. The finger of God is a picture of God’s sovereignty.
1. Pray that you will be touched by the power of God.
2. Pray that the power of God will go before you and make a way for you
3. Pray that the power of God will minister to your needs and work miracles in your life.
When the finger of God is at work in your life nothing shall be impossible. Have a super glorious week.
This week, let’s start our week on this Day 17 of Lent
How great is your goodness that you have stored up for those who fear you, that you have given to those who trust you. You do this for all to see. You protect them by your presence from what people plan against them. You shelter them from evil words. Psalms 31:19-20
We live under the umbrella of God’s goodness. When circumstances and emotions tell you otherwise, rely on what you know. Throughout the day, look for signs of His loving care for you. As your perspective changes, you will see the signs of His goodness everywhere you turn.
1. Pray that the goodness and mercies of God shall follow you all the days of your life
2. Pray that God will be good to your family and all the people that you care about
3. Pray that God will not withhold any good thing from you.
May God cause all His goodness to pass before and make your week great and successful in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.
This week, let’s start our week on this Day 11 of Lent
Scripture for meditation;
Do not make statues of gods that look like anything in the sky or on the earth or in the waters. Do not bow down to them or worship them. I, the Lord your God, am a jealous God. I punish the children for the sin of their parents. I punish the grandchildren and great-grandchildren of those who hate me. But for all time to come I show love to all those who love me and keep my commandments. Exodus 20:4-6
Generational influences have the ability to bring blessings – or curses – to your life. An understanding of this reality brings the power to change not only your life, but the lives of your family members as well.
1. Pray by thanking God, that generational curses are broken through faith in the blood of Jesus.
2. I put my faith in the blood. I believe Jesus is my mercy seat and that His blood cancels the curse and breaks generational iniquities.
3. I believe, by the blood of Jesus, that the generational curse from the law is cancelled and broken off my family now, in Jesus’ name
May the blood of Jesus continue to work in you for total deliverance.